Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't be a Sloppy Milkshake! Watch Adventure Time!

I fell in love with Adventure Time a few years ago! Adventure time is about a boy/hero Finn and his best friend Jake as they go on adventures to save and help those in need. This is unlike any cartoon show I have ever seen, it combines cuteness, randomness, weird and silly humor while also being a light-hearted fun show enjoyable for all ages! It was shown to me as a friend and he explained that this was a pilot that was never picked up by a channel to continue. I was sad because the show was so awesome. However, many people experienced what I did, were shown the crazy ridiculously wonderfully epic first episode of the show and were demanding more! Cartoon Network, as awesome as always, picked up the show for new episodes. I was ecstatic to hear about it this year, and have enjoyed new episodes! So was the little boy I had babysat when I showed him the first episode! Trust me, check out the first episode if you haven't had the chance below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkuWhNl94pg&feature=related
If you are already a big fan or your friends or children are, below is a link to how make your own Finn Hat! Don't you want to be mathematical like Finn!

http://providentlivingcenter.com/make-your-own/diy-finn-hat-from-adventure-time

2 comments: